Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Years Goals



I see it has been a while since I last posted something on this wonderful blog of mine, so I thought I would give an update. I am hoping to have my new photography website up and active within the next three months, so I may start my side business. I will specialize in children's photography that is themed and conceptual. So I will be even busier come the springtime. (I have to bring in the funds for my new Toyota Matrix.) I would like to thank the Academy for all the support and help it has given me. Now back to watching the Discovery Channel.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

I don't know what those letters and numbers are supposed to say... it must be some kind of code. Good to see you remember your blog.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home