Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Minute of Fame


It will only last a week (through Jan 27th), but I am happy to say I have received "Image of the Week" from iStockphoto. I actually took this series in late September of 2006, and the above photo was just granted the award. Who would have thought (not me) that I would come to this point in my photography? There are over 25,000 photographers that submit to iStock, and I am honored to have this recognition. Now I just need that dang snow to melt, and for it to come above freezing for the first time in three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

This is a great photo... you may want to try wiping your lens, though. I'm getting a weird smudge right in the center of the picture. I wish I really was that dumb.

Granted.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home