Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Disciple's Journey



This is my second of two features for the BYU Summer Magazine. It is the first religious/spiritual article I have done, and I had the go to commission some art for it. I was able to use Alex Nabaum and we developed some fantastic imagery of the fight between light and dark, good and evil.

I kind of took it a different direction and feel of much of my work, mixing some new space age and grunge feel. I guess you could say it is like dipping a twinkie in your Sprite (Wow!). I love the final piece and colors that Alex chose. If you have a chance to pick up the next BYU Magazine, this article from Elder Bruce Hafen is a MUST read. Very insightful and inspiring. I hope I did his message justice with mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AJ

How's it going? I sent an email to the last email address I had. But it bounced back. I googled you and found this. I have a question for you. Are you still doing logo work?

Jared
Old carpool friend from Texas
jared.hall@sabre.com

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home