Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Curse of the Fleshy Tomatoes

It seems I have a curse. I love tomatoes on my sandwiches and burgers. However, as of lately it seems whenever I go to Wendy's or a sandwich place, I get the green, fleshy butt end of the tomato. It ruins the whole meal in my opinion. That is just like when people (my Mother) add nuts to everything. I hate nuts. And what is up with celery in potato salad? If I would have known there was more celery in the potato salad, I would have named it "Celery Salad." Morons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Then they say you can't taste the celery or nuts. Why do they do it then? I hear ya bro.

11:42 AM  
Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

This is my favorite blog post ever. Tomatoes should never be green or crunchy, and why don't they just throw away the ends of them like I do when I slice my own? I also agree when it comes to nuts. Why would anyone want little rocks in their brownies?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home