Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old-timey Photography





I have started this new idea of photographing (eventually all) the LDS Temples in an old fashioned style. I finally have a full frame sensor, so this allows me to create the blurring action with a special lens. So far, I have taken 3 temples and I only have 120+ to go! I hope to create that "dreamy" feel as if you were back when photography was invented in the 1800s. This weekend we are going down to Manti to shoot the temple there. So far, I have the Salt Lake, Timpanogos and St. George Temples. Any feedback is appreciated. (Images may not be used without permission to all you blog hoppers and image stealers).

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love these pictures I want one of the Salt Lake Temple where Ryan and I were married. When are you coming to take the Memphis Temple. Yipee we may get some visitors sometime.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home