Thursday, July 12, 2007

LensBaby Action



Last month I was able to attend my first iStockalypse in Austin, Texas, and I had a fantastic time. We witnessed a Harley Davidson biker rally, and that was a spectacle for a Mormon kid from the desert. I visited my first tatoo parlor (don't worry, I didn't get one), and ate some immaculate BBQ at Ironworks.

The opportunity to learn some techniques in photography were abound, and I took it on myself to experiment with my new lensbaby lens. It adds a vintage and nostalgic feel to photos, and I ate it up. We went to the Enchanted Springs Ranch where I took several images. The one above titled "Chief Long Horn" was the best one, and I was lucky enough to be honored with Best of Show at the end of the event. Now I just need to save up my money to go to the next iStockalypse in Europe, 2008.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Very cool effect from the "lensbaby," but that's a pretty dumb name for it. I hope you didn't come up with the name.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home